• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Motivation Tips

Bolshoi Booze

نجم المنتدى
إنضم
4 مارس 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
So, I've been staring idly at my computer while darting nervous glances at the bottom right corner of the screen every now and then to check how much time I've got left, because when I don't feel like doing anything (and by "anything" I mean "work"), time seems to be going faster than normal, and before I know it, it's already dark with nothing to show for it. I thought a few jumping jacks and push-ups would help pump me up a bit, but to my dismay, they were just as useless as that cup of coffee I'd made earlier on thinking it would motivate me. So, yeah, I guess you could say this is what people refer to as " a mental block", which I'm sure most of you, guys, have gone through, because after all, there's only so much our brains can handle during these stressful times. And to be honest with you, I didn't exactly post this thread to ask for tips, although I wouldn't mind your input as I'm sure you have tried a few things to recharge your batteries when life sucked you dry. Of course, feel free to share'em with me here

التعديل الأخير:
hello my friend
same here , i'm looking to for some tips since long time , i read a lot about this topic , i get the most maybe
.tbh, it's a tough question to answer , some girls at high school text me to ask about what called motivation , i try always to help as much as i can

***First , congrats for the coffee decision , it fu
your dopamine receptors like nothing else , and give you a temp adhd , and make you daydream more than working
For me it makes my brain like it was on marathon : running thoughts , unable to focus , if you can quit , quit now (i'm not sure about withdrawals ,it depend on your adiiction
Anyway, back to your question , i would strongly advice you to let your desk and your computer execlusively for work only , nothing else
(i read out that you don't ask for tips but it may work for you )

? For me , when i had exams , i was procrastinate a lot , even i know i must work to save time , but it fails , why

Analysis by paralysis

You don't need any motivation , sometimes we must do our homework even when we don't feel like 1
2 i should remove unecessary habits , and unusual things , like going to gym, playing videogames , social media etc
We can only focus on something

I hope that you'll find a way to your problem as soon as possible ,please let us know what worked for you
(i know that is too early to question)

@J.profaci

Thanks so much, buddy, for taking the time to reply. It's kind of funny, tho, 'cause it seems as though you knew I couldn't get anything done on account of deliberate distractions haha. Thank God I managed to work today, albeit half-assedly

You need the set goals for that
For example, I’ve been struggling with improving my coding skills, I spent days doing nothing instead of reading some books or working on some project
The ultimate solution I found is to make interviews with big companies, even though I find it unlikely to get an offer with my actual level, I find motivation now in preparing for these interviews and I found myself working hard without noticing it!

التعديل الأخير:
You need the set goals for that
For example, I’ve been with improving my coding skills, I spent days doing nothing instead of reading some books or working on some project
The ultimate solution I found is to make interviews with big companies, even though I find it unlikely to get an offer with my actual levels, I find motivation now in preparing for these interviews and I found myself working hard without noticing it!

! Good for you
Setting goals that matter and working hard to achieve them will make every second count, especially when you indulge in something that challenges you and makes your heart beat fast

التفاعلات: aym21
أعلى