• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Being too much kind

مواطن الغد

نجم المنتدى
إنضم
11 أكتوبر 2019
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
The title may seem strange to some people. One can be kind or mean or just indifferent. I have never heard of being too much kind until I was told recently that I am by three independent people over the phone, and according to them it is a big problem. I do not particularly seek to help people in need unless they ask me to, and I am not more polite than a random person. I do not say kind things other than the usual greetings or the thanks. I do not say bad words every two sentences but I do listen to people problems though without interrupting them or being annoyed. I feel this is the minimum I can do when I am helpless, I mean what harm could it do especially when I have nothing else to do ? If I had problems myself, I could use some talk to a reliable person that can at least understand my pain without being annoyed. But I guess in twisted people logic of nowadays, the default behavior is to be a badass, to be gross and include a bad word in each sentence to be considered in society.

Do you call this pain?seriously?
you are man wtf bro!
tomorrow start lifting some serious weights and train hard to punch a random guy on the streetthus you'll be able withiut any doubt to turno into alpha make
lool kidding
Stay nice, among our society you are rare so wher's the issue?
I don't know you
Those personal problem won't be solved on this forum ir online
Anyway, as an advice learn to say no more.

Do you call this pain?seriously?
you are man wtf bro!
tomorrow start lifting some serious weights and train hard to punch a random guy on the streetthus you'll be able withiut any doubt to turno into alpha make
lool kidding
Stay nice, among our society you are rare so wher's the issue?
I don't know you
Those personal problem won't be solved on this forum ir online
Anyway, as an advice learn to say no more.

Hey, there is no problem there and I did not call it a pain, I said people told me that I am too much kind because I listen to their pain. So the topic is not about me.

By the way I have been training in martial arts for almost 15 years and lifting weights for a few years now but that does not make me a bully to punch a random person.

I am not seeking a problem solving as much as I want to understand what people think about this

Got it
i tend to think that's a good caracter to have in our dry modern life
Empathy, love,feeling the pain of other is lost on me due to some medication, turning into a machine with numbness,
i wish i could cry again listen to others problems !
Anyway, i would say congrats bro .
i'm happy to read that humanity still exist
Materialism, turn most of the souls to devils

unfortunately society don't respect kind people just look how children act when you're too kind with them
They rebel
also it could be seen as a sign of apathy and a desire to disengage and avoid having
conflict with people
conflict is action, people with depression act nice to deflect
no one respects passive people
being too kind could be a sign of a serious psychological problem

التعديل الأخير:
The first time i'am writing in english in our forum
Be kind be what ever you want just be your self
Sorry for my bad english

أعلى