International Women's Day

Saif14

عضو مميز
عضو ذهبي
إنضم
13 جويلية 2010
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
You're a man, and you're celebrating the International Women's Day today, so you just decide you want to pass for someone who's cultured and tolerant enough....

I do find the messages you write to your mothers and sisters or relatives as disgusting.

The best way to celebrate Women's Day is not to think of them as women at all. Why do people keep insisting that we must be different? We are what we are...Blindness, racism and sexism start the moment we see ourselves and the others filtered through our gender, race, and ethnic identities.

If you think your sex or your colour are your only achievements in life, then yours is definitely a vie-manquée

Cordially
:frown:

Dedicating a specific day to this kind of events is just some * propaganda, which society and advertising companies is using and abusing of ... Women are our mothers, sisters and wives and they need to be treated with kindness and respect every single day ...

التعديل الأخير بواسطة المشرف:
"I do find the messages you write to your mothers and sisters or relatives as disgusting"
In fact, I find this statement extremely disgusting.

Well, there's nothing wrong with wanting to show the women that we care about (be it our mothers, sisters, wives ..or even the old lady that bakes us delicious treats from time to time) love and respect. Of course, we don't have to wait for that certain day to do so, and when that day's over, we go back to ignoring/mistreating them. Unfortunately, the only thing that lots of people care about these days is that stupid selfie that makes them look better/happier than they actually are

التفاعلات: KinA1
أعلى