• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Something You Want To Change

my advice to anyone like you just focus on what you eat and most of your problems will be gone processed food create feeling many studies proves that our feelings comes from what we eat if you want to know more check on youtube the paleo diet and sadhguru i wish you find a solution me too i have the same personality as you
Thanks for the advice.
The real problem here is how i was risen during my childhood and my teenager years by my parents who were so strict and so protective to the point it damaged my self esteem and how i intereacte and communicate with people
Now i have phobia and depression and i don't know how i can get rid of them !.

Thanks for the advice.
The real problem here is how i was risen during my childhood and my teenager years by my parents who were so strict and so protective to the point it damaged my self esteem and how i intereacte and communicate with people
Now i have phobia and depression and i don't know how i can get rid of them !.

in general Tunisian society is aggressive and there is no respect for personal boundaries I have an idea for you if you have money you can study in japan or Korea it's very easy to live there where most of the people are very shy, I don't know if this is a good idea believe me food effect self esteem a lot at least 40% of your diet need to be fresh and uncooked food try this for 3 month and you will start feeling the difference you can ask me any question when you want I'm not an expert but maybe I can help

I want to commit to self discipline and remember my goals and values
when I wake up every morning my mind is blank I get distracted easily by social media and forget about the things I was supposed to do

أعلى