• كل المواضيع تعبّر عن رأي صاحبها فقط و ادارة المنتدى غير مسؤولة عن محتوياتها

Miscellaneous Videos

? Would you tell us the worst thing you've ever done
As for me, well .... Ummm, well, I, uh ... I *clears throat* .. I stole money from dad (I was a friggin' kid at the time, so don't judge me!) and never came clean about it.

التعديل الأخير:
I know we all need our five senses to function properly and go about our days the way normal people do, BUT I won't deny that I've always envied deaf people 'cause they have something my hearing will never let me have - peace

I'm sure this cat has plenty of that, which makes me jealous of it, too

Does love actually do that to people who are bored out of their minds? 'cause I personally believe that once you realize how excruciatingly boring your life really is, you automatically lose interest in everything and everyone around you

If there's anything more impressive than this, then please tell me

This case + The Black Dahlia murder + The hitherto unknown identities of the Zodiac killer and D.B Cooper will forever haunt me because they just seem completely impossible to solve

It's hard to tell by looking at her old poker face if she was offended or amused by J.T's statement

Meanwhile in the Tunisian "Parliament" (or whatever the hell you want to call it), our "upstanding" representatives unabashedly chomp on their meals, fix their makeup, change their babies' diapers, sext their side chicks/gigolos, just to name a few

Yeah, it does kind of sound like a bunch of birds having a collective seizure. I kinda like it, tho

أعلى